Gaming office chairs
Gamers know this: Everything is fine at the beginning when gambling. But after a certain time in the chair, you just don’t know how to sit anymore. Everything, the back, the neck, the whole body hurts. A real pro gamer who wants to win the race in gaming therefore needs a real gaming chair. But not every gaming chair is also a good chair for gaming. In this category you will find back-friendly gaming office chairs from HARA CHAIR that still meet these requirements. Our specialist consultants will be happy to help you find the right gaming chair for your back.
Not all gaming chairs are the same
An ambitious gamer always pays attention to the perfect gaming equipment. The gamer PC must have the best hardware, the gaming mouse must have a precise pressure point even in hectic situations and the gaming monitor must also be special. But if you really want to win something in professional gaming and, above all, stay healthy, you need a decent office chair for gamers. But not every gaming office chair is always a good gaming office chair. The various gaming office chairs currently on the market have huge differences. Just because a PC chair comes with a gaming chair look doesn’t mean that it deserves the name gaming chair. There are gamer chairs in different price ranges. And the cheap variants are not always automatically all bad. However, you should take a closer look at the gaming chair. Because if you buy cheap, you buy twice – and this is often the case with gaming chairs.
A good gamer chair – that’s what matters
Squatting in front of the PC for hours is anything but healthy. Because if you sit rigid for a long time, you won’t do your back any good in the long run, as science has now confirmed. In the following points, we explain briefly and concisely what is important for a good gamer chair.
- Good gaming office chairs can be moved three-dimensionally: High-quality workmanship and great functionality characterize a gamer chair. What’s more, an office chair that yields to every movement and moves with the body, supports dynamic sitting. So pro gamers can sit relaxed and do the race even after hours.
- Good gaming office chairs follow the movement of your back: Whether you bend forward while gaming with the gaming controller, hang over the armrest or let yourself fall backwards into the backrest, a good gaming chair constantly adapts to the various movements and sitting positions of your body. The change between the different sitting positions relieves the spine and intervertebral discs.
- Good gaming office chairs promote active sitting: The optimal gaming chair is built in such a way that it always keeps the pelvis and back in minimal movement. Movable modules in the chair seat and backrest move actively with the body in the different sitting positions and spring back slightly. The constant, minimal changes in posture when sitting keeps the connective tissue with muscles, tendons and ligaments relaxed and flexible.
- A good gaming office chair is height-adjustable: The optimal gaming chair can be ergonomically adjusted to the individual body size and shape. The seat as well as the headrest and armrests are therefore height-adjustable. Ideally, when sitting, your feet should be flat on the floor, at least three fingers fit between the back of your knees and the front edge of the chair, and your upper and lower arms form a right angle with the table top. The backrest should also be adjustable. Attention: the lumbar support should be at waist level.
- A good gaming office chair prevents back problems: Back problems due to lack of exercise are usually the result of sitting rigidly. Statically crammed in between the seat and backrest, the lower back stiffens. Back-friendly gamer chairs protect the intervertebral discs by promoting active sitting. This keeps the connective tissue supple, the intervertebral discs are nourished and the blood can circulate.
- Good gaming office chairs relieve existing back problems: Most of the time, sitting still causes pain in the back. A good gamer chair therefore eliminates static sitting and counteracts the chronic lack of exercise through ergonomically optimal sitting in motion. With many changing sitting positions, the intervertebral discs are physiologically nourished through osmotic fluid exchange – and this means that they function better in the long term as a cushioning element of the springy backbone.
Ergonomic gamer chairs for winners
The HARA CHAIR gaming office chair models belong to the middle to upper price segment and are specially designed for long periods of sitting. The split seat is integrated into all HARA CHAIR office chairs as standard. Only the ergonomic back support differs. The NIE and NWL models, for example, are not only equipped with a split seat but also with a split backrest. This is different with the ZEN-LS, ZEN and CAE models, whose closed backrest effectively supports the lumbar region in particular. The HARA CHAIR model ZEN-LS even has an integrated upholstery. This lordosis support relieves the lumbar spine. The ZEN-LS model is particularly suitable for people with a slight to severe hollow back or to support the spine after a herniated disc. Also, the ergonomic shapes of the ZEN and CAE models support the loins as well as the shoulders and are very comfortable thanks to their padding. The CAE model, an executive chair, is particularly ideal for tall and heavy people to sit on due to its very comfortable seat, high backrest and stable construction.
There is no such thing as a gaming office chair
Which model is “the” right gaming office chair for you depends on your personal requirements. Body weight plays a role here, as does height. If you have already had a herniated disc in the lumbar spine, you could benefit from a lumbar support. You can test whether you find the S padding in the lower back comfortable with a rolled-up towel or pillow at home.
Order your gaming office chair in the HARA CHAIR online shop. Our employees will be happy to advise you and will contact you immediately by telephone or e-mail. Tell us your height and weight. And if you should suffer from back problems, this information would also be relevant for the selection of the right office chair.
We check for you whether you have chosen the right model. With this we want to ensure that the model meets your ergonomic and orthopedic requirements. We will only send you your office chair after a personal consultation.