Intervertebral Office Chairs
What demands are placed on intervertebral discs in office chairs? Sure, on the one hand they prevent herniated discs. On the other hand, an intervertebral disc chair should alleviate existing back problems – and enable back-friendly sitting after a herniated disc. In this category you will find desk chairs from HARA CHAIR that meet these requirements. Our specialist advisors will be happy to help you find the right work chair for your back and your intervertebral discs.
Chair with intervertebral discs for long periods of sitting in the office
Back problems due to lack of exercise are often a result of rigid sitting. Sitting for a long time in a conventional office chair can even promote a herniated disc. If you work for hours in front of the PC, your intervertebral discs will be flat. Statically crammed in between the seat and the backrest, the back stiffens. The deep connective tissue cakes, the irritated nerves become inflamed, and in the worst case there is a risk of a herniated disc. The back-friendly models from HARA CHAIR, which allow more movement in the office than any other office chair, provide a remedy. Because HARA CHAIR does away with static sitting. With its divided seat, HARA CHAIR promotes ergonomically optimal sitting in motion. With many changing sitting positions, HARA CHAIR strengthens the back when sitting and even promotes fat burning. A slight soreness is normal at first.
- What are intervertebral discs anyway? Intervertebral discs are the shock absorbers of our body. There are a total of 23 intervertebral discs in the spine. The intervertebral discs protect the vertebral bodies from shocks. Intervertebral discs consist of a gelatinous mass surrounded by fibrous cartilage.
- How does a herniated disc occur? The protective fibrous cartilage ring cracks over time. The gelatinous core can penetrate through these holes and press on the nerves in the spinal canal.
- How does a herniated disc become noticeable? A herniated disc hurts. The supply area of the nerve on which the damaged intervertebral disc presses is affected symptomatically. For example, the pain can radiate down the leg. If the herniated disc is more pronounced, it can even lead to numbness, symptoms of paralysis and organic failures in the bladder and intestines.
- What to do in the event of a herniated disc? Experts advise staying calm and avoiding panic. Because in most cases, the herniated disc recedes on its own with rest and physiotherapy. But in some cases, such as signs of paralysis, only an operation can help.
- How to prevent a herniated disc? Sleeping on a good mattress, going swimming or jogging every now and then and changing your position when sitting – this is also good for the spine.
- Why is movement so important for the intervertebral discs? The intervertebral discs are not supplied by veins, but by osmotic fluid exchange. Through movement, the intervertebral discs are vigorously kneaded, well nourished and thus function better as a cushioning element of the springy backbone.
Intervertebral discs live a long time
The HARA CHAIR models were specially developed to support the intervertebral discs and the back. The office chairs are of high quality and can be individually adjusted. With its divided seat, the HARA CHAIR is the only office chair that makes it possible to sit in motion. For ergonomically optimal sitting in the office, HARA CHAIR is also equipped with a backrest that is easy on the back and a breathable cover and is available in numerous colors.
Sitting at a desk without back pain
Specially designed for long periods of sitting in the office, the patented, split seat is integrated in all HARA CHAIR models. Only the ergonomic back support differs. The NIE and NWL models, for example, are not only equipped with a split seat but also with a split backrest. The ZEN-LS, ZEN and CAE models are different, with a closed backrest that effectively supports the lumbar region in particular. The HARA CHAIR model ZEN-LS even has an integrated upholstery. This lordosis support relieves the lumbar spine. Due to this stronger lumbar support, the ZEN-LS model is particularly suitable for people with a severe hollow back or after a herniated disc. In contrast to the ZEN-LS, the ZEN and CAE models are equipped with a light lordosis support – making them ideal for people with a slightly hollow back. Their ergonomic shapes support the loins as well as the shoulders and are very comfortable thanks to their padding. The CAE model, an executive chair, is particularly suitable for tall and heavy people thanks to its high backrest and stable construction.
The conscious decision in favor of an ergonomically designed workplace quickly pays off. Because the dynamic models from HARA CHAIR are specially designed for more movement in the office and help to reduce lost work and absenteeism due to back and spinal disc problems. This means that you can still work comfortably and comfortably while sitting, even after hours.
Which model is “the” right intervertebral office chair for your intervertebral discs depends on your personal requirements. Body weight plays a role here, as does the individual symptoms. If you have already had a herniated disc in the lumbar spine, you could benefit from a lumbar support. You can try out for yourself at home with a rolled-up towel or pillow whether you find the S padding in the lower back comfortable.
Order your healthy intervertebral disc office chair in the HARA CHAIR online shop. Our employees will be happy to advise you and will contact you immediately by telephone or e-mail. Tell us your height and weight. And if you should suffer from back problems, this information would also be relevant for the selection of the right office chair.
We will check for you whether you have chosen the right HARA CHAIR model. With this we want to ensure that the model meets your ergonomic and orthopedic requirements. Only after a consultation will we send you your intervertebral office chair.